Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weekend Love

Hey all! We're in Amherst, Massachusetts for a wedding this weekend. Already we've had a blast bumming around this beautiful town, going to farmer's markets, bookstores, antique shops, and even a museum dedicated to children's book illustration, The Eric Carle Museum! We've eaten homemade local peach ice cream and apple cider doughnuts, and tonight enjoyed an amazing, vegetarian-friendly barbeque at the home of the bride's parents (eeps! Let's hope I can zip my fancy dress I brought for the wedding tomorrow!).

We head back to NYC on Monday, so look for more posting from me here on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Photo: a little doodle I made at the amazing art studio inside the Eric Carle Museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment