Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a Week

Friends, we are back in NYC after one of the most blissfully fun, restorative, adventurous trips I can remember. I have loads of photos and stories to share, so stay tuned this week to find out where we went and for posts detailing our exploits.

Meanwhile, I am full of gratitude for all of my wonderful guest bloggers from last week. Thank you all so much for providing such compelling material while I was gone! It was a joy to take a real break from the blog, especially knowing I had left it in such good hands, and I had so much fun catching up on reading the posts and comments when I got home yesterday :)

Also, I just wanted to say hello and welcome to my new readers. Thanks for stopping by! If you've never left a comment here before (or even if you have), I'd love it if you'd introduce yourself and tell me where in the world you're reading Marvelous Kiddo!

Lots of love and happy Monday.
XOXO, Leigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment