Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Monday, And An Experiment...

34CadaquesLeigh#1

Happy Monday! After reading this post, I'm experimenting with making my photos appear larger in my blog posts.  I've always been annoyed by the fact that the maximum size option on blogger is so puny, so I'm hoping this new technique for posting photos will work.  The photo is of me in September, 2005 when Taro and I were vacationing in Cadaques, Spain.  You can see more of this trip on my Flickr!  XOXO.

UPDATE:  Well, phooey.  Now that I've published the post, I can clearly see that while the photo is bigger, it's now TOO BIG FOR MY LAYOUT AND THE PHOTO IS WEIRDLY CROPPED.  Wah.  I have no idea how to expand the width of the middle column, and I'm totally scared of screwing up my template if I start messing around with the HTML.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here, for your entertainment, is a corresponding photo (in the normal Blogger-friendly size) of my dear hubby.  How cute is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment