Friday, July 31, 2009

Weekend Wanderings

Photo via Flickr.
I cannot believe that as of yesterday, I am exactly one month from my due date!  I am definitely at the point where I'm just taking it one day at a time, trying to survive being hugely pregnant in the heat of summer with an energetic toddler, and at the same time savoring the last weeks and days of it just being the three of us.

This weekend we are planning to get our nesting on.  There's still a long list of things to prepare and do before the baby arrives, and now is the time to do it.  Taro is leaving town soon for eight days (to run Camp Our Time) and when he gets back I'll be practically ready to pop!

I found a ton of great stuff online this week, so allow me to share.  I hope you enjoy the links and have an all-round wonderful weekend:

I'm totally digging this awesome Color Palette Generator.

Are you a Birth Junkie?





I love love love this idea!


A recipe for love.



This is the craziest pregnancy photo I've ever seen.

Of course, I want this.

Photos of kids playing video games.


Amazing paper jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment